2/12/09

SONY KZ 42TS2E Plasma

Sony KZ 42TS2E Plasma TV

Like most people I like to watch my favorite TV shows and it is one of things that I do to spend my leisure times. Unfortunately my previous TV was creating a lot of technical problems and I don’t feel like watching it anymore.


So, I purchase KZ 42 TS2E couple of months before after making some research of its features. Sony is a popular Manufacturer and it has offered some of the finest TV models in the past. Sony KZ 42TS2E plasma TV is one of the latest versions of Plasma TVs from Sony and it offers some of the advanced features that I was looking for.

This unique Plasma TV has offered me a new experience in watching those action movies that I have already watched before. With a huge resolution power of 852x480 pixels this Plasma TV allows me to get sharp and crystal pictures. It has an image contrast ratio of 400:1 that offers maximum brightness up to 450cd/m2.


Almost all its features are definitely stunning but there are still some features that I like most. I really enjoy the Dolby Virtual Surround sound system and the BBE digital sound technology of its speakers. Now, I get the real sound effect of all those war pictures that I fail to appreciate before.

I can also connect this unique Plasma TV from Sony with a number of entertainment devices using its S-Video, RGB-Scart and HDMI components. Unlike other plasma TVs it does not consumes high power. It consumes only 365W power which is quite efficient and it allows me to cut down the electric bills.

It is absolutely very to operate and the user friendly remote control system of this plasma TV allows me to easily utilize all its function quite effectively. It comes is an advanced and sleek design that is so attractive and high tech looking. Some features of this plasma model that makes it superior from others are 42” widescreen, 160 degree viewing, DVI connection, 2 components and its headphone socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment