2/15/09

SONY GOLD

Sony gold300 21”plasma TV

I was searching for a new plasma TV and one of my cousin told me to buy the Sony gold300 21”plasma TV. After using it for some time, I found it the best among all the plasmas. This TV offers numerous features and one of them is the excellent sound quality. This hi-fi sound is originated by the in- built 300 watts speakers and the equalizer.
Along with the sound equalizer, this TV also offers the 3B graphic equalizer for increasing the quality of the image. I can also play the in-built video games in the plasma and if I get bore while playing the same one then I can also install the different video games. I like playing games and for that purpose I attached the video games with the previous TV for playing my favorite games but my problem has been solved by the in- built exciting games.


I can install up to six games which are enough for me. In addition, I can also enjoy the sound quality just like theatres as this TV is equipped with the four main woofers and 4 speakers. These are located at the main panel and in the back of the panel of the TV. Best feature of the plasma is that it is equipped with the 2 tweeters for the stunning sound quality.


For the better convenience this TV offers the instructions in both Hindi and English languages. Whenever I switch on the plasma the manual information is displayed on the screen. With this information I can understand and use all the features.


I can watch almost 300 programs on this TV along with various functions. It has 5 different picture standard such as, flat, music, speech, movie and user which make this TV unique. Child lock option and clock are also exciting features of the plasma TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment