2/15/09

LG 21 Plasma

LG 21" Flat plasma TV

Last week, I bought a new LG 21" Flat plasma TV and I am so stunned with its latest and unique features. The picture quality of the plasma TV is breath taking and it also offers the surround sound for the complete home entertainment. This flat plasma TV offers the 2 in built hi-fi speakers along with the output of 3000 watts and the XDS. This feature provides the ultimate surround sound effect and the multi graphic equalizer.


This TV also provides various sound settings for the different sound effects, such as theatre effect, room effect, outside effect and discos effect. I do not feel the need of the separate music systems as this TV offers the full entertainment of the music system.


One of the best features of the TV is that it offers the 200 programs channels along with the numerous features, involving skip, child lock, channel scan and channel guard. Some other features are also there for my convenience, such as auto off, screen display and auto sound levelers. I can also watch movies with the help of the VCD and DVD. Now I usually watch all my favorite movies at my place as this TV offers almost same sound and video quality like the theatre. This saves my money as well as my time.


Besides this, it is also equipped with the one AV unit for the video games and the digital camera connection. I can use the TV as the computer monitor as it also offers the separate PC unit for the connection of the computer.


Now I do not need to work on the small computer screen and enjoy working with big screen. It is also attaches with the various types of the cable tuner, such as s band, hyper band and UHF. The aspect ratio of the plasma TV is the 4:3 which offers the breath taking entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment