2/12/09

PANASONIC PLASMA TH-42PV7

PANASONIC Widescreen Plasma Television - TH-42PV7

Recently, I have bought a new Panasonic widescreen plasma TV. When I start watching movies and serials in this television, I found that the plasma is equipped with all the exciting features. I often watch all the new movies on the theatre as I like big screens and hi-fi sound quality but after buying this plasma I watch all the movies on this TV.

This plasma offers me the ultimate picture quality and the breath taking sound quality. This plasma also has two PC units which allow me to make all my presentation on the big screen. Pc unit is connected at the front of the TV which makes easy for me to connect the wires easily without any problem. Talking about some technical features of the plasma, the contrast ratio of the TV is 1000:1 which is comparatively higher than the other plasma TV.

Its contrast ratio provides excellent image quality as same as the big screen video. This TV automatically sets the colors schemes, brightness and sharpness of the video according to the surroundings. The overall size of the plasma is 42”, despite of being so big in size this TV is so slim and I can place it anywhere at my home. Due to its unique design it saves the space and looks good every where.


This TV offers the 2 rear composite ports and 1 front port which makes easy for me to play video games and I can easily attach my videogames with this port. Besides this it is also equipped with the single rear HDMI unit. The aspect ratio of the TV is 16:9 which presents the fantastic video quality and the TV is also attached with the HD plasma display panel. I can also enjoy the surround sound system with its single rear pc unit. Whenever I attach the speakers with this unit it provides the ultimate sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment