7/20/09

Samsung PN42A450 Plasma HDTV

Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV

Last month, I bought the Samsung PN42A450 42-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV for my home. This is the best series of the plasma TV I have ever bought as this TV has numerous special features which make home entertainment better. This 42” plasma TV offers the sharp, clear and bright videos all the credit goes to the 720p resolutions.

Plasma Tv Reviews: Samsung Plasma TV

It is also equipped with the filter bright glare reduction technology. This technology work as the anti glare glasses and stops the unwanted harmful rays of the TV. Besides this it also modify the white balance and sharpness of the images according the atmosphere. Suppose if there is no light at my home then the brightness will automatically turn on the darkness mode.

Plasma Tv Reviews: Buy Samsung PN42A450 Plasma HDTV

Through this we can see the bright picture in the dim light. This TV also offers the 3 D mode through which I can enjoy the 3D videos and games with full enjoyment. While watching such movies I feel like that I am sitting in the theatre and watching the movie.

Plasma Tv Reviews: Watch Animal Planet on Samsung

I can also enjoy the games with the help of it’s in built game mode. Along with the simple game mode I can also use the advanced video games section where I can install the games from the attached USB port.

Plasma Tv Reviews: Watch Football on Samsung Plasma Tv

Its ACE silhouette editor modifies the visual noise and produces the excellent quality noise. This TV also offers the XT surround sound system which offers the ultimate sound like we hear the sound in the theatre. It also includes the 3 HDMI modes including the AV, PC and the USB port.

Plasma Tv Reviews: Samsung

Its USB port allows me to connect the chip with the TV and upload my favorite videos and music. After downloading I can heat the music properly almost comparable to the hi-fi music systems. Woofers and speakers are in built in this TV make it more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment