3/24/09

LG 21 Flatron Gold

LG 21" Flatron Gold 300 TV

I wanted to gift a TV to one of my cousins and I decided to buy a LG 21" Flatron Gold 300 TV. After buying that TV I found the features of that were so interesting then I also bought the same one for my place.
Lg 21

The features of the plasma are stunning and attractive. Earlier I found the features of the camera were little complicated but later on I found that there is a separate manual options along with the other features whenever I face any difficulty in operating the TV then I can take the help of that feature. But now I have almost learnt all the features and I can easily operate the TV.
Lg

My two year kid is also very happy with the new plasma as it offers the five different inbuilt games. I can also install and replace the games with my favorite games.


It is equipped with the 2 sound equalizers and tuners. Best part about this TV is that direct keys are located for the use of equalizer and tuning. In addition, various exciting features are there in the TV, such as child lock, clock, zoom and channel swap.

Buy Lg
I can also search my favorite channel with the help of the auto search feature. In this feature I just need to input the name of my favorite channel and within a couple of second I can see that program. Besides English I can also read the instruction in Hindi as well as Spanish.

Lg Plasma
It also offers the fantastic blue screen for the advance picture quality. AV input is also placed at the front of the TV and I can easily connect the VCD and other systems like digital cameras. Other features of this plasma are the quick view and the sleep times make the TV more attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment